- Edge Grain XL Carving Board
- Cutting Board
- Table-top decor
- Food Presentation – great to use as a cheese & meat board
- A good sized carving board that can be both stored easily and can be used for larger kitchen prep work – where you can slice and serve directly from the surface.
HOW TO CARE:
- Before use, treat with a food safe mineral oil. Do this once a month for long lasting use.
Hand wash with warm soap and water. Thoroughly rinse the board and pat dry before storing.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution containing one part vinegar to five parts water.
MARIO RECOMMENDS (OF COURSE!):
- The Mario Batali™ plantation teak cutting board line, manufactured by Madeira Housewares. It’s made from 100% plantation teak using responsible forestry practices. The farm-raised teak is cultivated using high quality raw materials. Each piece combines classic design with functionality.
- Mario Batali™ by Madeira also does monogramming! It makes a great gift.
To learn more about Mario Batali™ by Madeira products and monogramming, click here.